Our annual Christmas infographic is available for download highlighting the results of Black Friday and Cyber Monday across our 1,400 advertisers on the network.
Highlights from Black Friday 2014:
- During the peak Black Friday hour (1-2pm) sales hit six per second
- Clicks hit 5,267 per minute between 9 and 10am on the same day (316,000 across the hour)
- Conversions improved as the day wore on, hitting 10% on desktop by midnight
- Tablet conversions rarely fell below double figures but handsets struggled
- 31 new affiliates made sales on the network for the very first time.
Highlights from Cyber Monday 2014:
- In contrast to Black Friday, sales and traffic peaked during evening hours
- Average order values were significantly lower, owing to the range of deals
- Trading was up 32% YoY but this impressive growth was dwarfed by Black Friday which saw a surge in sales of nearly 140%.
- Voucher code affiliates owned the day with three in ten sales driven by them
- Department stores and clothing performed strongly
In January, we will produce a new white paper analysing all pre and post Christmas trading.
Click here to view the full Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday infographic for 2014.