What started as a dedicated online climate guide has blossomed into an inspiring travel site with weather at its heart. From enticing travel tales on their blog, to deals on holidays, flights, hotels and everything in between, Weather2Travel.com is a one stop shop that helps users find the best travel options to suit their needs.
The site works with the UK’s largest holiday providers to collect the latest deals and discounts, as well as share destination guides and tips, allowing visitors to easily book the perfect sunny getaway. Users are provided with all the information they need to help them decide when and where they want to go, along with the most tempting offers to make their holiday aspirations a reality.
How does it work?
Weather2Travel.com offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities including homepage placement, site-wide exposure and exclusive regional sponsorship to fit any coverage, objectives and budget criteria.
Moreover, sponsorship opportunities are available in three places on each page with the example to the right showing the advertising space on the Malta Weather page.
Advertising packages can be customised to maximise the effectiveness of any campaign with the below options available:
• Exclusive Regional Sponsorship
• Home Page Placements
• Site-wide Exposure
• Blog Editorial
• Deal Placement
• Newsletter Placement – Q2 2014
What else do you need to know?
• Weather2Travel shares weather guides (including climate guides, current conditions and weather forecasts) for over 4,000 destinations across every country in the world
• There are over one million page views on the site per month
• CPM/Tenancy rates are negotiable and available with a daily budget cap. The rates are the same for all positions within the page
• Exclusive regional sponsorship is available on all weather pages at country, state/province, island and destination level (e.g. Egypt, Malta, Florida, Tenerife, Bali, Costa Blanca)
• Discounts for multiple regions, long-term sponsorship and fixed monthly prices are available
For more information about an advertising package, estimated traffic levels by region or to discuss a tailored campaign, please get in touch.