Our June 2013 mobile stats are now available to download.
Key stats include:
- 20.89% of all sales were through mobile devices (inc tablets) – up from 18.16% in May
- 8.52% of sales if we strip out tablets – up from 7.50% in May
- 20.70% of traffic came through mobile – down from 22.31% in May
- 13.67% if tablet traffic is stripped out – up from 13.61% in May
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.07% – down from 3.84% in May
Headlines for June:
- June saw us reach the point where we have generated more mobile sales this year than the whole of 2012
- One in every five sales throughout June originated from a mobile device
- One in every 12 sales was generated through a mobile handset
- Nearly 200 clicks per minute were generated through mobile handsets in June
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact our Strategy Team.
To receive our regular mobile updates and industry insights, please sign up to our monthly strategy newsletters.