For one week only, this Friday 13th December, in lieu of Free Fiver Friday, we’ve decided instead to bring together two topical phenomena: selfies and Christmas jumpers to create the ultimate Free Fifty Friday competition.
For those who have been living under a rock during the digital age, a ‘selfie’ is a photo taken of one’s self by one’s self usually on a camera phone and uploaded to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook.
Seeing as this Friday has been dubbed ‘Christmas Jumper Day’ by children’s charity Save the Children, we’ve decided to use this opportunity to combine competitive spirit with charitable giving and match the winnings by also donating £50 to Save the Children to help with their efforts.
We’re calling on all of our jolly publishers to tweet us @AffWin a Christmas jumper selfie along with the #FFF hashtag– and our favourite will win £50.
So what are you waiting for? Smartphones and festive knitwear at the ready!
Please note Free Fiver Friday will NOT be running on Friday 27th December and will return on Friday 3rd January 2014.
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be following the @Affwin twitter account
• The image must be taken in “selfie” form
• Entrants must be wearing a festive jumper
• There will be one winner chosen
• Winners must have a publisher account with Affiliate Window (Digital Window Ltd.)
• Winners must confirm their publisher account by 10:00 GMT the day following the draw
• Winners must be aged 16 or over
• There is no alternative prize
• The competition is not open to any employees of Digital Window
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
• Digital Window accepts no responsibility for any technical factors that may affect the receiving of entries via twitter, only answers that successfully reach our twitter account by the cut off time will be counted
• The £50 prize will be credited to the publisher account supplied by the winner
If you have any questions about this competition, please contact email@example.com