Affiliate Window are making it easier than ever for Mummy Bloggers in the UK to make a little extra money. With the blogging scene booming, affiliate marketing has become a great way to make money from your blog. If you already have an online audience then you could be making money through affiliate marketing. At Affiliate Window, we keep it simple; simply access the text links, banners, and promotional tools from the merchants you want to promote, and publish them to your users.
On the 1st November, Affiliate Window will launch the ‘Mummy Blogger Awards’ to help mums make money from their blogs. There is over £2,000 in prizes up for grabs from retailers such as Marks & Spencer, Great Little Trading Company, Clarks, Debenhams, John Lewis, Play.com, Zavvi, Mini Barratts, Kaleidoscope, Boden and NatMags!
You will earn commission from those retailers on any confirmed sales generated from the affiliate links on your blog even after the competition has ended!
How To Enter
Each retailer has sponsored an award such as best blog name, best shopping advice post, most entertaining blog post, and best blog design. All you have to do is integrate the links to all the participating retailers into your blog and email them to us to be automatically entered.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and blog name.
Affiliate Window will then send you the all the links you need to integrate into your blog (banners and text links) and the log in details to your new affiliate account.
In order to qualify you must keep the links to all the retailers as given by Affiliate Window on your website until the 28th February 2010, but remember if you keep the links up longer, you will still earn commissions from any sales generated.
The Winners of the awards will be announced early March 2010.
Remember you must be using all links to qualify.
Prizes are as follows;
• Affiliate Window will give the first 20 mummybloggers to put up all links £25 cash each; you need to click each link yourself as soon as they are live on your blog to be sure they are working.
• Mini Barratts will award £150 in Mini Barratts Vouchers and a feature in their fortnightly email to the best Craft Ideas for Kids blog post.
• John Lewis will give £200 in vouchers to the Top Toys for Tots Blog
• Boden will give £200 in vouchers to the Best Parenting Advice Blog Post
• Clarks will give £150 of Clarks vouchers to the best shoe blog post.
• Kaleidoscope will give £100 in Kaleidoscope vouchers to the best fashion photo uploaded onto a blog.
• GLTC will give Best Blog Name £100 in GLTC Vouchers and 3 runners up each get £50 each.
• Zavvi is looking for the Best Entertainment blog post the lucky winner will win £150 in Zavvi Vouchers
• Marks and Spencer will award £150 in vouchers to the best blog design
• Debenhams will be giving away £150 in vouchers to the best shopping advice blog post
• Play.com will be giving away £150 worth of Play Vouchers to the first blog to mention Go Go Hamster: Pipsqueak! (hotly tipped to be this year’s must-have toy for Christmas).
• NatMags will give a prize bundle worth £150 away to whoever does the best blog about their favourite magazine.
• Dyson will give away a Dyson DC31 Animal to the best blog about top cleaning tips around the home